Friday 23 September 2011

Builds up a new relationship &make it superb =D

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone my buds,clicks!


First thing first, let me introduce myself. I'm the new committee for INTEC PEERS ,supposed to be under bulletin management.Thats mean, i'm still young&for the fact that ,i'm still a newborn junior.hehhehehe.so,let's make everything in here to be nice and maybe do make it look like SUPERMAN blog hopefully!Together we stand, aim for one!-serve the best to the community and our lovely INTEC as well...
Its my pleasure to have you guys zealously active in order to figure out your ideas as much as possible.
see ya =D.....Find me on facebook yea(cik epal)



-hanim-

2 comments:

didi said...

terharu tgk ada gak juniors yg post kat sini..keep it up!! :)

Inspector Saahab said...

NICE CIK EPAL. me pun new member. but didnt show up during last meeting, got class :(

anyway looking forward to work with you under buletine committee.